Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Housecleaning...

I've returned to my native soil. Expect much more Canadian content from this point on, especially content dealing with the upcoming Canadian election. Judging from the commercials, our election is between a 'risky' elitist who can't speak English and a sweater-wearing hockey Dad. Hmm.... I think I'll vote ABC.

In an effort to make my facebook page give as little information as possible, I've decided to port 4 links over the channel-one.

1. The Great global warming swindle is an excellent counter-argument to global warming hysteria. The wiki page lists some of the criticism that it has received, as well as several awards. Whether you believe in global warming or not, you should watch this video to provide yourself with a different point of view.

2. Confederacy of Dunces was written by John Taylor Gatto about American public schooling. While it doesn't wholly apply to Canadian schools, certain bells ring true. Critical and thought-provoking reading for any teacher, student, or parent.

3. The Raw Milk vs. Pasteurized Milk debate is one that hits home for me, as a dairy farmer. I grew up drinking raw milk and missed 1 day of school during public school because I had chicken pox. I was seldom sick - but was my health at risk? You decide.

4. Why is fluoride in our drinking water? To harden our teeth? Why then, do we drink and bathe in this toxic and deadly chemical? Here are 10 facts about Fluoride...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you do with words.

Anonymous said...

Me too