Sunday, July 13, 2008

We are Anonymous. Expect Us.

Here's a pair of videos that might be good for a laugh. I was watching Craig Ferguson on Youtube a while back and I came across this parody. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen the original video before, so I didn't quite get it. To make a long story short, watching these two videos sent me along a stream of research into Scientology and all of its craziness.

If you are interested, here is the Scientology wiki. You might also be interested to know that a large internet group called Anonymous declared war on Scientology a while back using this this video as their declaration. Who is Anonymous? Fox news described this group as a bunch of 'hackers on steroids'. Go Fox! In reality, we are all part of Anonymous. It refers to members of the anonymous internet culture - the uncollected collective. It is everyone and no-one. For the record, Anonymous was responsible for the arrest of internet predator Chris Forcand in Canada. It was the first time an internet predator was arrested because of 'internet vigilantism'.

2 comments:

toddy said...

This is really interesting, I think I will look into this a little more, this Anonymous group is crazy.

Anonymous said...

Great work.