Thursday, August 7, 2008

Very Important

Whether you are interested in politics, history, health, education, or any other topic, you should check out this link. I would offer some kind of analysis, but I think that the website really says it all - and quickly too. If you want more information, check out the wiki page.

In a follow-up to my last post, I have found out how Chinese people type. They utilize Pinyin, which is a romanized (or english-letter) version of Mandarin. The chinese user would type mā on his keyboard, and 媽 would display on the screen (It means mother). I wondered how they could utilize their word-based script without using a phonetic keyboard.

If you have any general questions about China, send a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! What great insight! Thanks so much for posting this on. Invaluable.